TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Connect to Skype with Multiple Phones Around the House?

Re: Connect to Skype with Multiple Phones Around the House?

jaykchan@hotmail.com
31 Dec 2004 10:47:08 -0800

The tech support from the company who is selling the USB VoIP base
unit suggested me to use a cordless phone that has multiple remote
units; then I can put the remote cordless phone units in the living
room and in the bedroom. I guess I just need to figure out which
multiple-units cordless phone is good, and I will be all set.

Jay Chan

Go to Next message: Brad Houser: "Re: Connect to Skype with Multiple Phones Around the House?"
Go to Previous message: Jeff C: "Re: USTA Sends Strange Letter to Wal-Mart"
May be in reply to: jaykchan@hotmail.com: "Connect to Skype with Multiple Phones Around the House?"