TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: My High Hopes About Google Ads

Re: My High Hopes About Google Ads

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 20:48:11 -0800

On 28 Dec 2004 05:41:56 -0000, Telecom Digest Editor writes:

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: The givers-away of free, remote
> registered domains in the '.ms', '.tc' and '.tf' domains are all
> using precisely the same templates and software, and all offer the
> same webmaster's tool-kits, if, as you suggest, they are different
> people/organizations. But instead of paying $10 for a domain you
> could pay $5 for (any unlimited number of) domain names in the
> 'dhs.org' and 'n3.net' group

[snip]

With your cheap registration you're going to get what you paid for it.
Considering that godaddy.com ( http://godaddy.com ) normally has major
common domains such as .com, .org, .net, .name, .biz and others at
normal prices of around $7 and often have sales on some domains as
cheap as $1 or $3. Who knows what .tc will do in another year?!

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Makes me wonder why that idiot over
in Switzerland who deliberatly cybersquatted on my internet history
domain thought he was going to accomplish other than bad will. FYI,
http://internet-history.org (one of my domains) is now being run by
the Penis Enlargement Company, and I guess he wants several hundred
dollars to redeem it. Or, as Mikka, my erstwhile correspondent from
the garynuman mail server in Alberta put it, I should quit my
bellyaching, and face up to how overall rotten to the core the net
has gotten in the past few years. The main thing with .tc and .tf and
.ms is they are outside the grasp of ICANN. PAT]

Go to Next message: Gordon S. Hlavenka: "Re: Drill Bit Size"
Go to Previous message: oookhc@hotmail.com: "Re: Future of Cellular Phone"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "My High Hopes About Google Ads"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page