TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: USATODAY.com - Airborne Cell-Phone Ban Likely to Remain For Now

Re: USATODAY.com - Airborne Cell-Phone Ban Likely to Remain For Now

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:32:01 -0800

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:03:54 -0800, Mark Crispin
<mrc@CAC.Washington.EDU> wrote:

> In case you weren't aware, assault is a felony, punishable with fines
> and jail time. I am also quite capable of self-defense from criminal
> attack.

Well, if you are obnoxious enough they may not care and decide they
don't want you messing with their personal conversations.

Go to Next message: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: Is 'Transitional Fair Use' The Wave Of The Future?"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: USATODAY.com - Airborne Cell-Phone Ban Likely to Remain For Now"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page