TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: AFA (Flight Attendants) Opposes In-Flight Cell Phone Use

Re: AFA (Flight Attendants) Opposes In-Flight Cell Phone Use

DevilsPGD (devilspgd@crazyhat.net)
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 00:33:17 -0700

In message <telecom23.607.8@telecom-digest.org> Joseph
<JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> If they're talking about complaints from other passengers, perhaps
>> they should divide the plane into "phoning" and "non-phoning"
>> sections, now that the smokers are gone. At least phoning won't
>> pollute the breathing air of the people in the non-phoning section.

> More than likely that's just what they're afraid of. Considering that
> some people haven't got the good sense their Lord gave them to be
> considerate of others I'd be worried too.

I happen to believe many folks weren't given any good sense to begin
with. It explains a lot.

Go to Next message: n28110: "Re: AFA (Flight Attendants) Opposes In-Flight Cell Phone Use"
Go to Previous message: AES/newspost: "Re: USATODAY.com - Airborne Cell-Phone Ban Likely to Remain For Now"
May be in reply to: Marcus Didius Falco: "AFA (Flight Attendants) Opposes In-Flight Cell Phone Use"