TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Is 'Transitional Fair Use' The Wave Of The Future?

Re: Is 'Transitional Fair Use' The Wave Of The Future?

DevilsPGD (devilspgd@crazyhat.net)
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 02:35:32 -0700

In message <telecom23.605.10@telecom-digest.org> Tony P.
<kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net> wrote:

> I love how the cable companies harp on the fact that satellite
> transmission can be interrupted by rain, and then one of their own
> carried stations goes off the air because you guessed it, weather
> interfered with the cable companies OWN satellite reception.

While true, it takes a lot more weather to take out a 6' dish then a
20" dish.

Go to Next message: Barry Margolin: "Re: Cable TV Advertising (was 'Transitional Fair Use'...)"
Go to Previous message: John Levine: "Re: Cingular Migration"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Is 'Transitional Fair Use' The Wave Of The Future?"