TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Dialogic JCT Series

Re: Dialogic JCT Series

David (FlyLikeAnEagle@United.Com)
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 05:24:07 GMT

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:30:55 UTC, Maverick <rashid.anwer@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,

> Thanks for the help David.

> I am not sure if we are purchasing from some stockist or directly or
> from some some reseller but I will to get some help from there as
> well. Thanks anyways.

The groups we initially contacted once we had identified that the
D/42JCT-U was useful for a new product were a great help. The cards
ranged in price nearly two to one. Some dealers had support charges
and others an up front service fee.

We chose a supplier near the low end per card and a somewhat
reasonable hourly support rate. During the initial contacts we were
directed deep into the Intel web sites with addresses for their
support groups. These are still free to sign up for.

If you are technically savy, this may help you get certain questions
answered. The support group we pay for as well as many other
developers hang out there. The D/42 and D/82 aren't used by most
developers but it has been worthwhile. It is good to pick the brains
of other developers who may have fought some of the battles you may
face when starting out on a new system. It all depends on what help
you need.

David

Go to Next message: Andrew Bell: "Re: Is 'Transitional Fair Use' The Wave Of The Future?"
Go to Previous message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "VoIP, Bluetooth Vulnerable to Hacks"
May be in reply to: Maverick: "Dialogic JCT Series"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page