TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: AT&T CallVantage Service -- Your Thoughts

Re: AT&T CallVantage Service -- Your Thoughts

LB@notmine.com
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:10:07 -0500

Lanceman wrote:

> Hi -

> I am considering switching my local landline to the AT&T CallVantage
> service. I have also looked at Vonage, but am unable to move my local
> number with them. Anyone out there have good or bad experiences with
> the CallVantage service?

> Thanks in advance for your replies.

> Lance

I believe Consumer Reports thought poorly of ATT stuff.

LB

Go to Next message: Rick Merrill: "Re: AT&T CallVantage Service -- Your Thoughts"
Go to Previous message: C.W.: "Re: Is 'Transitional Fair Use' The Wave Of The Future?"
May be in reply to: Lanceman: "AT&T CallVantage Service -- Your Thoughts"