TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cingular Migration

Re: Cingular Migration

Tony P. (kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net)
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 07:14:03 -0500

In article <telecom23.596.4@telecom-digest.org>, jrefactors@hotmail.com
says:

> Cingular and AT&T Wireless are migrated, does it mean they are one
> company? But how come there are advertisments saying current AT&T
> Wireless customers can migrate to Cingular? I am confused, and don't
> know how the telecom business works.

> Please advise.

> Thanks.

They might be migrated on the balance sheet, but it will be a hell of
a long time before they're migrated WRT billing systems and even
wireless systems.

Go to Next message: Justin Time: "Re: Cingular Migration"
Go to Previous message: John Levine: "Re: Cingular Migration"
May be in reply to: jrefactors@hotmail.com: "Cingular Migration"