TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Dialogic JCT Series

Re: Dialogic JCT Series

David (FlyLikeAnEagle@United.Com)
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 04:19:55 GMT

Maverick,

A quick search on those boards will find the Intel site with far too
much reading material. <grin> On the pages that show the cards you
are intersted in, look for the SDK or software pages. The old package
and easiest to find is "SR 5.1.1". The new package is called "SR
6.0". These are the new interfaces (APIs) that work across most of
the Intel Dialogic boards, including the JCT boards.

The hardware specs can be found on the page that shows all the
Dialogic boards. A google search on "D41JCT D82JCTU" will lead you to
the page I am referring to.

The easiest way to get started with this stuff is to contact one of
the support/resellers for Intel. It isn't easy getting the price and
facts directly from Intel. My reseller (Cygcom) was able to provide
some good starting help and point me to the various Intel sites that
don't seem to have links google will find.

David

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:26:24 UTC, Maverick <rashid.anwer@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

> I am interested in knowing the capabilities of Dialogic JCT series
> boards. Can any one please tell me if the JCT boards specially the low
> density boards ( for instance VFX/41JCT or D/41JCT-LS ) will provide
> the following:

> - PABX integration ( which PABXs can be integrated )
> - support of VoIP/GSM ( the data sheet tells us that such boards
> support GSM and 7.26, but how do I access it..??? )

> Any help in this regard is appreciated.

> Thanks in Advance.

> Maverick

Go to Next message: John Levine: "Re: What Exactly Did "Telstar" Do?"
Go to Previous message: Venkat: "Telecom Terms"
May be in reply to: Maverick: "Dialogic JCT Series"