TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Radar Detectors

Re: Radar Detectors

DevilsPGD (devilspgd@crazyhat.net)
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 20:17:39 -0700

In message <telecom23.592.9@telecom-digest.org> Tim@Backhome.org wrote:

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: When traveling south on Pennsylvania
> Avenue (highway 75 here) the stop/go lights are timed in such a way
> that if you make one light, and *travel at the right speed* you can
> make all the lights all the way downtown. On the other hand, miss one
> light, and you miss them all. PAT]

What do you mean "miss them all"? -- If you miss one, you stop and
wait, then they're all green again. You get up to speed and get
through the rest on schedule, no?

I walked into a bar the other day and ordered a double.
The bartender brought out a guy who looked just like me.

Go to Next message: Dave VanHorn: "Re: Urban Legends Reference Pages: Politics (Celling Your Soul)"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: FAX vs VOIP"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page