TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Radar Detectors

Re: Radar Detectors

jmeissen@aracnet.com
9 Dec 2004 15:43:29 GMT

In article <telecom23.586.10@telecom-digest.org>, Bitu
<betele@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> But thank God there is another solution for this. It is
>> called PhotoBlocker Spray.

> I have been using it for two years. Two years ago I was getting
> photo-radar tickets every three months. Then I saw a FOX News report
> that showed how well this PHOTOBLOCKER spray worked. It showed Denver
> police Department testing it and cops actually called it surprisingly
> effective.

Interesting. I watched a local FOX news report that showed that they
didn't work at all, and during an interview the local distributor
admitted it.

The real solution is to not drive in a manner that precipitates a
ticket in the first place.

John Meissen jmeissen@aracnet.com

Go to Next message: Ringo Langly: "Re: Connecting VoIP Device to Home Wiring"
Go to Previous message: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: Radar Detectors"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page