TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Treo650 v Blackberry

Treo650 v Blackberry

Mark (mpinsley@yahoo.com)
7 Dec 2004 17:45:17 -0800

Has anyone done an investigation as to the specific features and
benefits of each of these devices. Ultimately they seem similar in
almost every way. One thing that I really don't understand is the
email. How does the treo work v the blackberry.

I heard rumors that for the treo to work your computer must be on, and
it must be forwarding your messages to versamail. Is this true. How
does the blackberry work instead? Any information will be greatly
appreciated.

Go to Next message: t568aort568b@aol.com: "Partner System"
Go to Previous message: Lisa Minter: "VOIP for Life?"
May be reply: John Bartley: "Re: Treo650 v Blackberry"
May be reply: Jim Hatfield: "Re: Treo650 v Blackberry"
May be reply: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Treo650 v Blackberry"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page