TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Treo 600 Internet Access

Treo 600 Internet Access

sssadler@rogers.com
6 Dec 2004 12:27:49 -0800

I have a TREO 600 cell phone with Bell Mobility ... I also have a
Rogers high speed internet account ... Neither Bell nor Rogers can
explain the server pop 3 settings that I can use to access my a-mail
account through the phone ... pop.broadband.rogers.com doesn't work
... pop-rog.mail.yahoo.com doesn't work (suggestion from Bell tech
support) ... Is there any one to sync the cell so it gets me Rogers
e-mail??? Anyone can help me???

Go to Next message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "BellSouth to upgrade network"
Go to Previous message: Lisa Minter: "For $999, a Lifetime of Internet Phone Calls"
May be reply: John Bartley: "Re: Treo 600 Internet Access"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page