TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: What is an AT&T RTSLS?

Re: What is an AT&T RTSLS?
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:36:47 EST

In a message dated 5 Dec 2004 10:49:41 -0800,
(DevEhf) writes:

> I've seen the acronym RTSLS after the names of AT&T execs. What does
> this designation mean?

> Thanks,

> Dave

Is it RTSLS pronounceable? If not, it's not an acronym, and I can't
think of any way to pronounce it.

Wes Leatherock

Go to Next message: "Re: Kicking the Avaya Habit"
Go to Previous message: mara: "R2 Signalling"
May be in reply to: DevEhf: "What is an AT&T RTSLS?"