TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Kicking the Avaya Habit

Re: Kicking the Avaya Habit

Tom Betz (spammers_lie@pobox.com)
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 01:11:11 +0000 (UTC)

Quoth Geoffrey Welsh <reply@newsgroup.please> in news:telecom23.578.1
@telecom-digest.org:

> Hello, my name is Geoff and I'm an Avayaholic. You might think
> that ending a business relationship with the mob or kicking a
> drug habit is hard ... until you try cancelling a contract with
> Avaya.

Been there, done that, back when it was still called AT&T.

It took years to get them to stop billing us.

Some things never change.

George Bush's War of Choice on Iraq is a totally unnecessary war.
Every life lost, every limb lost, every disfigurement, every
disability caused there is more blood on George W. Bush's hands, and
on the hands of everyone who voted for George W. Bush. The more you
know, the less likely you were to vote for Bush.

<http://shorterlink.com/?47TBP8>

Feeling a draft? <http://shorterlink.com/?930B5U>
For the facts on Iraq, see <http://optruth.org>.

Go to Next message: Tom Betz: "Re: Spam Gets Religion"
Go to Previous message: LanScape Sales Staff: "VOIP Development Software/SDK - New Uupdates and Lower OEM Pricing"
May be in reply to: Geoffrey Welsh: "Kicking the Avaya Habit"