TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Can't Find Linksys IP

Re: Can't Find Linksys IP

Rick Merrill (RickMerrill@comTHROWcast.net)
Wed, 01 Dec 2004 13:41:54 GMT

BHAM KAL wrote:

> Hi,

> I am using Vonage at home. My Linksys wireless router is connected to
> Vonage unit and the Vonage unit is connected to the incoming cable
> modem. I have not logged into the wireless router in a while, now I
> forgot it's IP address, how do I find it?

> Thanks.

192.168.1.1 most likely

Go to Next message: Ringo Langly: "Re: Dropping SBC For a VoIP Solution -- Vonage or Packet8 ??"
Go to Previous message: Lisa Minter: "Internet Innovation Alliance: SBC's TipTOP Service Highlights"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page