TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Can't Find Linksys IP

Re: Can't Find Linksys IP

Barry Margolin (barmar@alum.mit.edu)
Wed, 01 Dec 2004 00:23:01 -0500

In article <telecom23.572.11@telecom-digest.org>, BHAM KAL
<nospam@spamstopper.com> wrote:

> Hi,

> I am using Vonage at home. My Linksys wireless router is connected to
> Vonage unit and the Vonage unit is connected to the incoming cable
> modem. I have not logged into the wireless router in a while, now I
> forgot it's IP address, how do I find it?

Connect a PC to a LAN port of the router, and configure it to get its
network settings by DHCP. Then check its default gateway with
"ipconfig".

Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA

Go to Next message: Geoffrey Welsh: "Re: Trial Shows How Spammers Operate"
Go to Previous message: John R. Levine: "Re: Can't Find Linksys IP"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page