TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Can't Find Linksys IP

Re: Can't Find Linksys IP

Barry Margolin (
Wed, 01 Dec 2004 00:23:01 -0500

In article <>, BHAM KAL
<> wrote:

> Hi,

> I am using Vonage at home. My Linksys wireless router is connected to
> Vonage unit and the Vonage unit is connected to the incoming cable
> modem. I have not logged into the wireless router in a while, now I
> forgot it's IP address, how do I find it?

Connect a PC to a LAN port of the router, and configure it to get its
network settings by DHCP. Then check its default gateway with

Barry Margolin,
Arlington, MA

Go to Next message: Geoffrey Welsh: "Re: Trial Shows How Spammers Operate"
Go to Previous message: John R. Levine: "Re: Can't Find Linksys IP"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page