TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: VOIP News Will be Ending as of Tomorrow (11/30

Re: VOIP News Will be Ending as of Tomorrow (11/30

John Bartley or K7AAY@ARRL.NET (K7AAY@ARRL.NET)
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:06:26 PST

I can also recommend Patrick Townson's tightly moderated newsgroup,
comp.dcom.telecom available for non-USENET users at
http://groups.google.com/groups?&group=comp.dcom.telecom
which has been very useful to me in exploring VOIP issues, as has the
unmoderated comp.dcom.telecom.tech available at
http://groups.google.com/groups?&group=comp.dcom.telecom.tech

The best of luck to you, Jack.

73s and best regards,

John Bartley K7AAY

> Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:34:34 -0500
> From: Jack Decker <jack-yahoogroups@workbench.net>
> Subject: This service will be ending as of tomorrow (11/30/04)

> Friends,

> I'm sorry to say that I have decided to put VoIP News on hiatus until
> further notice. When I started the list, back in the spring, there
> were few sources of VoIP news. Over the summer, many new sources of
> VoIP news have sprung up, and I feel that many (if not most of them)
> do a better job of tracking the industry than I do.

Go to Next message: Angela Epstein: "Re: VoIP News Will be Ending as of Tomorrow"
Go to Previous message: Jack Decker: "VOIP News: This Service Will be Ending as of Tomorrow (11/30"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page