TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: VOIP News Will be Ending as of Tomorrow (11/30

Re: VOIP News Will be Ending as of Tomorrow (11/30

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:06:26 PST

I can also recommend Patrick Townson's tightly moderated newsgroup,
comp.dcom.telecom available for non-USENET users at
which has been very useful to me in exploring VOIP issues, as has the
unmoderated available at

The best of luck to you, Jack.

73s and best regards,

John Bartley K7AAY

> Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:34:34 -0500
> From: Jack Decker <>
> Subject: This service will be ending as of tomorrow (11/30/04)

> Friends,

> I'm sorry to say that I have decided to put VoIP News on hiatus until
> further notice. When I started the list, back in the spring, there
> were few sources of VoIP news. Over the summer, many new sources of
> VoIP news have sprung up, and I feel that many (if not most of them)
> do a better job of tracking the industry than I do.

Go to Next message: Angela Epstein: "Re: VoIP News Will be Ending as of Tomorrow"
Go to Previous message: Jack Decker: "VOIP News: This Service Will be Ending as of Tomorrow (11/30"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page