TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: The Persuaders

Re: The Persuaders

Thomas A. Horsley (tom.horsley@att.net)
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 22:47:38 GMT

The most fascinating aspect of TV advertising is to listen to TV
executives telling their advertisers how effective TV ads are at
influencing viewers one day, then see them in a Senate hearing the
next day saying that violence on TV doesn't have any effect at all on
viewers who are far too smart to confuse fiction and reality.

I wish they would at least make up their minds about how influential
TV really is :-).

--

>>==>> The *Best* political site <URL:http://www.vote-smart.org/> >>==+ email: Tom.Horsley@worldnet.att.net icbm: Delray Beach, FL | <URL:http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley> Free Software and Politics <<==+

Go to Next message: Patrick Townson: "Deja Vu All Over Again"
Go to Previous message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: EFF: Anti-Spam Measures Block Free Speech"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "The Persuaders"