TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: What Wal-Mart Knows About Customers' Habits

Re: What Wal-Mart Knows About Customers' Habits

DevilsPGD (devilspgd@crazyhat.net)
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 13:04:16 -0700

In message <telecom23.559.2@telecom-digest.org> TELECOM Digest Editor
noted in response to Steve Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net>:

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Here is another question for anyone who
> wishes to answer: The merchandise I bought from Walmart (or from a
> vender of Walmart is faulty, or injures me or makes me sick, etc.) I
> am advised to file suit. Do I sue Walmart or do I sue the vender or
> both of them?

Both. And the sales clerk who sold you the product, the stockboy who
put it on the shelf, the stockboy's mother, and everybody else who was
possibly involved with the design, production, delivery, sales,
marketing, and use of the product.

If you can remain calm, you just don't have all the facts.

Go to Next message: Jeffrey Mattox: "Re: Anyone Having any Luck With Google Ads?"
Go to Previous message: Michael A. Covington: "Re: What Wal-Mart Knows About Customers' Habits"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "What Wal-Mart Knows About Customers' Habits"