TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Off-Shore Call Centers

Re: Off-Shore Call Centers

Steve Sobol (
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:01:56 -0800

John Schmerold wrote:

> The problem is, when I need SBC DSL support, I have no choice. I can't
> say "charge me $20 so I don't have to talk to an Indian"

If there are one or more local ISPs in your area that resell SBC,
that's an option.

You will deal with them directly instead of SBC. Internet & New Media Services,
Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) /

Go to Next message: "Re: Vonage Tech Support Dead?"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Sears and K-Mart"
May be in reply to: John Schmerold: "Off-Shore Call Centers"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page