TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Sears and K-Mart

Re: Sears and K-Mart

Thomas A. Horsley (
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 00:11:35 GMT

> ...Frontier -- has at least some walk-in offices. I wonder what the
> Bells are so afraid of that non-Bells aren't ...

My impression has always been that they feel they are "The Phone
Company" and By God you ought to be using your $#@! phone to do
business with them. Many years ago I went to a local phone office to
try and solve some problem in the hope that speaking to a real person
would help, and all they did was put me on the phone with somebody

>>==>> The *Best* political site <URL:> >>==+
email: icbm: Delray Beach, FL |
<URL:> Free Software and Politics <<==+

Go to Next message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Sears and K-Mart"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: What Wal-Mart Knows About Customers' Habits"
May be in reply to: Lisa Hancock: "Sears and K-Mart"