TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Email Read in Automated Phone Call?

Email Read in Automated Phone Call?

Karim T (karimatmariano@yahoo.com)
16 Nov 2004 21:42:24 -0800

Does the following technology exist:

When someone sends an email to me, I want to receive a phone call
which reads out the content of the email.

Thanks guys!

Karim T

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: If you are a subscriber to America
On Line, they offer a feature which allows you to use the phone to
receive email by listening to it. PAT]

Go to Next message: nightsurfer: "Soyo IP Phone"
Go to Previous message: Jack Decker: "Somewhat Off Topic But a Must Read"
May be reply: Thomas A. Horsley: "Re: Email Read in Automated Phone Call?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page