TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: I Have VoIP2 and Experience Flawless Service

I Have VoIP2 and Experience Flawless Service

Frank D. Reynolds (FrankDReynolds@hotmail.com)
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 00:26:31 -0500

I have read the negative comments by some people about the thresholds
of VoIP2's "Small World" plan, and I disagree with their comments.

I have had VoIP2's service from the companies inception, I have never
had a problem with their service or billing.

I call various parts of the world on a daily basis, and use a
substantial amount of time on the phone. If I have not had a problem,
why have others?

Remember, there are always two sides to every story.

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "F.C.C. Takes on Oversight of Internet Phone Services"
Go to Previous message: William Van Hefner: "Re: Any News on the Feds v. Norvergence?"
May be reply: Rick Merrill: "Re: I Have VoIP2 and Experience Flawless Service"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page