TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Who Sends This Around? EVIL FBI SADISTS should be KIDNAPPED

Who Sends This Around? EVIL FBI SADISTS should be KIDNAPPED

keith (keith1377@hotmail.com)
7 Nov 2004 01:54:59 -0800

Keith says:

> Someone emailed and requested me to post it on Usenet newsgroups.

Now I note:

There then followed about a hundred K of text from someone just
rambling along with various complaints about FBI. I have recieved
several copies of this diatribe in recent weeks. Supposedly it
is working its way all over the net, mostly in unmoderated news
groups.

The author noted (a *tiny iota* of the total transmission; most
truncated):

> Sadistic FBI agents should be tortured the way how FBI sadists and
> perverts tortured this poor guy (non-muslim) for three years and
> continue to torture him even after he left america tracking him with
> implanted transponder chips and other methods.

> FBI is an evil organization and those FBI sadists and perverts deserve
> to be kidnapped and their eyes gouged, noses and ears chopped off,
> forced to eat their own feces and drink their own piss and extra hot
> red chilli powder poured into their eyes, make them cry and scream in
> pain and continue the torture mercilessly for three yearss to do
> justice to this poor guy. FBI sadists and perverts deserve every bit
> of torture these animals meted out to this poor chap.

> Evil FBI organization deserves 10000 Tim McVeighs and 10000 Osamas who
> should have gone after the vertical edgar hoover building instead of
> the horizontal pentagon or the fed building in oklahoma city. Half the
> worlds evil resides in edgar hoover building in Washington DC.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: And every sentence went on like that,
most were more outrageous than previous lines. It went on for another
95 K of text or so. I was reluctant to print this much of it, but
this is now the third time I have received it. It never is signed, but
I get the impression (from reading most of it) that the guy lives up
in Michigan, in one of the suburbs of Detroit. And this last time, he
gave it to 'Keith' and asked him to mail it around. Anyone else know
anything about this guy? PAT]

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "FCC Expected to Exempt VoIP From State Rules"
Go to Previous message: Cliff Ward: "Boeing Executive to Address ECC Event"
May be reply: Rick Merrill: "Re: Who Sends This Around? EVIL FBI SADISTS should be KIDNAPPED"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page