TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: "We're From the Government..."; NSA Recs on Securing Mac OS X

Re: "We're From the Government..."; NSA Recs on Securing Mac OS X

palee@riteaid.com
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 10:15:47 EST

In TELECOM Digest V23 #534, Joseph <JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com>
wrote (in part):

> DevilsPGD <devilspgd@crazyhat.net> wrote:

>> And sometimes I park, in handicapped spaces,
>> While handicapped people, make handicapped faces!

> Was this supposed to be humourous? I found it quite
> repulsive that you would deny someone with a handicap a space
> that was reserved for them.

I've always believed that only handicapped people park in handicapped
spaces.

Some are physically challenged, while the others are emotionally and
socially challenged.

(And then there are those who believe it's their prerogative to park
in a reserved space, simply because they are driving a vehicle with a
placard or tag, even when no one with a physical disability is using
or riding in the vehicle.)

Paul A Lee Sr Telecom Engineer <palee@riteaid.com>
Rite Aid Corporation HL-IS-COM (Telecomm) V: +1 717 730-8355
30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011-2410 F: +1 717 975-3789
P.O. Box 3165, Harrisburg, PA 17105-3165 W: +1 717 805-6208

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "Hands Off VoIP, Feds Likely to Tell State Regulators"
Go to Previous message: Justin Time: "Re: "We're From the Government..."; NSA Recs on Securing Mac OS X"
May be in reply to: Danny Burstein: ""We're From the Government..."; NSA Recs on Securing Mac OS X"