TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: List of All Handphones From Major Manufacturers

Re: List of All Handphones From Major Manufacturers

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Sat, 06 Nov 2004 20:59:27 -0800

Anonymous Netter wrote:

> Hi everyone,

> I am trying to compile a product comparison list for all currently
> available handphones (cellphones) especially for GSM models.

Try http://www.phonescoop.com/

I don't know how close you'll get to the details you need, but there's
a ton of good information on that site.

Go to Next message: jobs@peopleassociates.com: "Employment Opportunity: Support Engineer - Telecom (Singapo"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: New Electronic Check Law Sinks 'Float'"
May be in reply to: Anonymous Netter: "List of All Handphones From Major Manufacturers"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page