TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Prepaid Questions [was Re: How to Make Right Call On Cell]

Re: Prepaid Questions [was Re: How to Make Right Call On Cell]

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Thu, 04 Nov 2004 14:55:22 -0800

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 08:06:34 -0800, Joseph <JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Another prepaid service offered by PhoneShark called "JusTalk" which
> you can buy a minimum $10 'card' (40 minutes) and it will last you for
> six months before you must add new minutes to keep the account active.
> They are an AT&T Wireless TDMA reseller as well. They do not sell
> phones though. You must provide your own AT&T Wireless TDMA
> compatible handset. This service ends up costing you ~$1.50/month.
> <http://www.phoneshark.com/showwirelesscard.cfm?f=11&t=11&p=9045>

Sorry about replying to my own post, but I just got a notice today
from Phoneshark about the JusTalk service. They have modified the way
plans work and rather than having the accounts expire afteer six
months and requiring that you add money by that time the accounts now
do not expire at the end of six months, but will go on indefinitely
though they require that you make at least *twenty* minutes of calls
per month. That's no bargain at all considering that per minute cost
is around 25 cents per minute. This was a good economical service to
have, but I can't recommend them any longer and would instead
recommend Beyond Wireless.

Go to Next message: Rick Merrill: "Re: VoIP Plays Big Role in Presidential Election Turnout"
Go to Previous message: Thomas A. Horsley: "Re: Prepaid Questions [was Re: How to Make Right Call On Cell]"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page