TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Prepaid Questions [was Re: How to Make Right Call On Cell]

Re: Prepaid Questions [was Re: How to Make Right Call On Cell]

NYC (NOTvalid@surplus4actors.INFO)
4 Nov 2004 13:28:17 -0800

tom.horsley@att.net (Thomas A. Horsley) wrote in message

> Just as a starting point for comparison, can anyone answer this
> question:

> If I never use the phone at all, what is the minimum per-year charge
> to keep it active for each of the prepaid providers "plans"? (I can
> start digging up other implications of each plan if I could just order
> them first by this criteria :-).

Wife and I are Virgins.

Each user has to put in a minimum of $20.00 each 90 days. Since the
first 10 calls on any given day are 25 cents each, you could use the
twenty bux to make 80 one minute calls.

Every time you add 20 bux, it gets added to remainder.

To send text messages is always ten cents.
To receive text messages is always free.

So I can send a msgs to my wife as Email while I am on line and she
doesn't pay to receive and I don't pay for an outgoing call.

Incredibly low long distance phone rates, As low as USA-Canada 1.9CPM!
Works as prepaid phone card. PIN not needed for calls from home or
cell phone. Compare the rates on the WWW. No monthly fee or minimum.
20 minutes for FREE! using
https://www.onesuite.com/034720367/suitetreat

Go to Next message: Thomas A. Horsley: "Re: Prepaid Questions [was Re: How to Make Right Call On Cell]"
Go to Previous message: Lisa Minter: "Politicians See E-Voting as a Remote Prospect"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page