TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Web Site Renovation Complete!

Web Site Renovation Complete!

Charles Cryderman (Charles.Cryderman@globalcrossing.com)
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 16:32:04 -0500

Our Esteemed Moderator wrote:

> And this being the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November
> that is an important distinction; voting can occur anytime between
> November 2 and November 8, but *never* on November 1) please go to
> your polling places when you wake up sometime Tuesday and vote for
> the Demopublicans or the Republicrats of your choice. As Mayor Daley
> would say, 'vote early, and often'! I would personally suggest you
> try out the Libertarian candidate for president, Mr. Badnarik; he is
> the only *real* alternative to the present system, but do as you
> wish, just go do it.

As you have told us before Pat, that you have voted for democrats most
your life but now are going to vote your conscience. I too followed
suit this AM and I wrote in John McCain and Colin Powell. Now as we
both know our choices won't change the end results but I do feel much
better following my conscience then choosing the lesser of two very
big evils.

Chip Cryderman

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I certainly do not expect any
Libertarians to get elected anytime soon. The United States government
isn't set up to allow anything but a centrist candidate to get into
office. Either one that leans a little bit left or one that leans a
little bit right. Those are our only two allowed choices. When I went
to vote yesterday, I stroked the paper ballot with every Libertarian
candidate who was on the ballot. Were there -- Goddess forbid! -- even
a slight chance of a Libertarian candidate getting elected and that
person did get elected, I suspect the Secret Service would arrange to
have the person assassinated his first day in office, if not before.
There is no room for any changes in our system of government, except
one, and they have taken care of that with their bizzare interpretations
of the Second Amendment.

And in case you have not yet checked out our newly resdesigned web
page please check it out today at http://telecom-digest.org and if
you have Jeff Mattox's email address, write him and tell him thanks
for the work he did on it. PAT]

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "FCC to Decide VoIP Fate Next Week"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Pre-Recorded Phone Should be Illegal"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page