TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: We've Come So Far ...

Re: We've Come So Far ...

Duncan Smith (duncan.b.smith@gmail.com)
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 21:32:44 -0700

T <nospam.kd1s@cox.nospam.net> wrote:

> Where the hell can you get basic unlimited service for only $20 a
> month? I'm sorry but I consider all the little 'fees' to be nothing
> but legal extortion.

> Here in RI a basic line will run you $45 a month.

I don't know about the fees, but the price that Qwest charges for
basic unlimited local service here (Washington state) is $12 per
month.

Duncan Smith --------\ http://students.washington.edu/f/ /---
() ascii ribbon \--- Signed/encrypted mail preferred ---/
/\ campaign [ against html mail ] [ support open formats ]

Go to Next message: Steven Lichter: "Re: Is the iPhone an AT&T Time Bomb Against Cell Users?"
Go to Previous message: CALLGATE Updates: "Current VoIP Rates Update - July 2007"
May be in reply to: John Mayson: "We've Come So Far ..."
TELECOM Digest: Home Page