TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: We've Come So Far ...

Re: We've Come So Far ...

Mr Joseph Singer (joeofseattle@yahoo.com)
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:01:48 PDT

Mark Crispin <mrc@cac.washington.edu> Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:57:11 -0700
wrote:

> All due sympathies. Now that Washington State has become a one-party
> state, I'm sure that our costs and taxes will rise to Northeast standards.

Isn't this just typical of Crispin to politicize any comment he sends
to the digest.

Go to Next message: Michelle Nichols, Reuters: "US Web Radio Stations Silently Protest Royalty Hike"
Go to Previous message: panoptes@iquest.net: "Re: U.N. Broadcasting Treaty Talks Suffer Setback"
May be in reply to: John Mayson: "We've Come So Far ..."