TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Web Cam to Watch Test Takers

Re: Web Cam to Watch Test Takers

Duncan Smith (
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:05:11 -0700

> The latest version also includes fingerprint authentication

> The camera points into a reflective ball, which allows it to capture
> a full 360-degree image.

> The device will cost Troy students $125.

Forget test-taking, this sounds like a fun device to play with!
Buying the parts individually at retail would cost more than that.

Duncan Smith --------\ /---
() ascii ribbon \--- Signed/encrypted mail preferred ---/
/\ campaign [ against html mail ] [ support open formats ]

Go to Next message: "Re: We've Come So Far ..."
Go to Previous message: T: "Re: Need Power Connector for Millenium Payphone"
May be in reply to: Justin Pope, AP: "Web Cam to Watch Test Takers"