TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Time Warner Digital Phone Question

Re: Time Warner Digital Phone Question

Scott Dorsey (
6 Jun 2007 11:23:11 -0400

Curtis R Anderson <> wrote:

> I remember seeing in 1985 on TV some kind of thriller where the phone
> company technicians were tracing calls through a panel switch. I
> remember seeing the selector rod rise up as the technicians were
> scrambling to find the bad guy. This one was in color, if I remember
> correctly.

> I would spend time some years after that trying to find a VHS copy of
> that film to have, just to see that panel in action. Without knowing
> the name of the film, it was hard enough to try to find. And this was
> many years before I even heard of the Telecom Digest.

> Does anyone know the name of the film I'm thinking of?

Three Days of the Condor?

Go to Next message: TELECOM Digest Editor: "A Desparate Situation Here"
Go to Previous message: "Re: Top Spammer Arrested; Watch for Decrease in Spam Mail"
May be in reply to: John Mayson: "Time Warner Digital Phone Question"