TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: IEEC Broadband Conference

IEEC Broadband Conference

TELECOM Digest Editor (ptownson@massis.lcs.mit.edu)
Wed, 30 May 2007 11:53:36 EDT

A bit of sad news today ... _someone_ sent a message to the Digest
about a _legitimate_ session or conference on Broadband yesterday.
They sent it to me in care of my @cableone.net address. Over there, it
fell into the spam bucket, however I found it there, retrieved it and
_attempted_ to forward it over here to massis for the Digest. It got
here, alright, but once again fell into the spam bucket on this end.
I have searched for it and cannot find it. I think this conference was
to be held in New York City sometime. The '5521' at the end indicates
the size of the message.

I think the title was:
From: ptownson@cableone.net Wed May 30 00:22:00 2007
Subject: Ultrabroadband Networks and the Personal Media Cloud
Folder: /var/mail/spam 5521

In my personal editorial controls here at Digest, I found the above
title in today's spam bucket. If the person who sent this message to me
would PLEASE resend it and accept my apologies for its loss I will be
most appreciative. God knows enough spam conferences get in here, and
then when one of the real ones comes along _it_ gets banged up and
lost. :( I had intended this article to be the main story in
Wednesday's issue of the Digest. I hope it can be replaced. n

Patrick Townson

Go to Next message: Monty Solomon: "Palm to Announce New Mobile Device on May 30"
Go to Previous message: AES: "Re: E-Mail Reply to All: 'Leave Me Alone'"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page