TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Touch Tone vs. Rotary -- Desk vs. Wall Sets?

Re: Touch Tone vs. Rotary -- Desk vs. Wall Sets?

David O'Heare (oheare@magma.ca)
Fri, 25 May 2007 21:26:27 -0400

<hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com> wrote in message

> P.S. While we're on the subject, would anyone know what percentage of
> lines are still served by exclusively dial equipment? I don't think
> they charge a premium for TT anymore.

In areas served by Bell Canada, there is still an extra charge for TouchTone
service. On top of that, pulse-only service is grandfathered, but is not
available for any moves, adds, or changes.

Dave O'Heare
oheareATmagmaDOTca

Go to Next message: (no name): "Puppy Comes From Iraq; Helps Tie Family to Slain Soldier"
Go to Previous message: Paul Coxwell: "Re: Touch Tone vs. Rotary -- Desk vs. Wall Sets?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page