TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Last Laugh! Telecom New Zealand Tells Woman Her Name is Gay

Re: Last Laugh! Telecom New Zealand Tells Woman Her Name is Gay

Henry (henry999@eircom.net)
Mon, 7 May 2007 19:26:39 +0300

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Like the time I used the word
> 'niggardly' in this Digest and was promptly scolded for using racist
> language. (That is an /a/ as the fifth letter from the left and not
> an /e/) PAT]

It gets even worse than that, Pat. Some years ago there was a budget
analyst in the Washington, D.C. local government who referred to a
particular expenditure as niggardly. He was fired!

cheers,

Henry

Go to Next message: TELECOM Digest Editor: "The Archives MBOX-style Messages Now Complete to End of 2006"
Go to Previous message: TELECOM Digest Editor: "2006 Messages Being Prepared Mailbox Style"
May be in reply to: Duetche Presse Agentur: "Last Laugh! Telecom New Zealand Tells Woman Her Name is Gay"