TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Foreign Listings for Residences

Re: Foreign Listings for Residences

Mark Atwood (
Fri, 04 May 2007 17:49:27 GMT (RJ) writes:

> You could well be right. Internally the place was run with high
> integrity and a focus on public service but that didn't come across to
> the public very well.

I've had a conversation with an ex-VP of Microsoft that said the same
thing ...

Mark Atwood When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Go to Next message: Fred Atkinson: "Re: Why I Am Not Switching to Verizon"
Go to Previous message: "Re: Foreign Directory Listings"
May be in reply to: Fred Atkinson: "Foreign Listings for Residences"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page