TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Fred Phelps Fax Machine Antics

Re: Fred Phelps Fax Machine Antics

William Warren (Warren@somewhere.com)
Tue, 03 Apr 2007 21:07:27 -0400

editor wrote:

> Dear Mr. Townson:

> I am employed as a spokesperson and administrator for Sweden's royal
> family. Is it possible that your newsletter readers can help? I can
> confirm that American preacher Rev Fred Phelps has been faxing hate
> messages to us frequently, calling us 'gay faggots' and worse.

[snip]

Pat,

The best advice to give Nina is to work through the U.S. State
department, which is responsible for such matters: I'm sure the Swedish
Royal Family has access to the equivalent government bureau in Sweden,
so her best option is to involve them.

William

(Filter noise from my address for direct replies)

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I am afraid, William, this has gone far
beyond the point of no-return. You see, the United States has a big
problem with the First Amendment getting in the way.

Continue reading .... PAT]

Go to Next message: Patrick Townson: "King of Sweden vrs. Fred Phelps"
Go to Previous message: Fred Atkinson: "Re: Fred Phelps Fax Machine Antics"
May be in reply to: editor: "Fred Phelps Fax Machine Antics"