TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: What Does Vonage Do Now???

Re: What Does Vonage Do Now???

Flatus Ohlfahrt (flatus@TricareForLife.US)
14 Mar 2007 19:57:24 GMT

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 01:53:52 GMT, FreedomFireCom wrote in

> Is that the sound of the other foot dropping on Vonage?

I had Vonage for a couple of years and was really pleased with
them. But, as soon as the fiasco with the IPO started unfolding, I
jumped ship. There was no way I wanted my carefully guarded phone
number going down with their ship.

Flatus

Go to Next message: Rick Merrill: "Re: Reverse 911"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Nokia, Siemens Set Opening Date For Joint Venture"
May be in reply to: FreedomFireCom: "What Does Vonage Do Now???"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page