TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Unlisted Phone Number

Re: Unlisted Phone Number

Charles Gray (charles.gray@okstate.edu)
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 08:02:45 -0600

Unless something has changed recently, you can have a phone number
"unlisted unpublished", which means that it won't be printed in the
phone directory and directory assistance will not give it out. You
can have an "unpublished" number, which means that DA will give it
out, but it won't be printed in the directory. I don't know if the
charges are/were different or not. I've always had mine "unlisted
unpublished".

Regards,

Charles G. Gray
Senior Lecturer, Telecommunications
Oklahoma State University - Tulsa
(918) 594-8433

Go to Next message: mc: "Re: Innocent Teacher Convicted in Computer Porn Case"
Go to Previous message: Sam Spade: "Re: Phone Call Routing"
May be in reply to: Patricia Pascale: "Unlisted Phone Number"