TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Want an iPhone? Beware the iHandcuffs

Re: Want an iPhone? Beware the iHandcuffs

Ron Kritzman (ron@dbOnayAmspaYmasters.com)
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:04:51 -0600

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com wrote:

> .... If I buy a computer program, I can put it on as many
> machines as I want (home, office, car, etc.) as long as it's single
> usage......

Microsoft doesn't seem to think so. Change enough hardware in the
-same- machine and it wants a new activation code.

Emoveray ethay Igpay Atinlay otay eplyray

Go to Next message: Rick Merrill: "Re: Want an iPhone? Beware the iHandcuffs"
Go to Previous message: Gene S. Berkowitz: "Re: XM and Sirius Consider Merger"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Want an iPhone? Beware the iHandcuffs"