TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Newbridge 3624 Console Port - Pinout?

Re: Newbridge 3624 Console Port - Pinout?

Reed (reedh@rmi.net)
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 03:01:50 GMT

Keith Thelen wrote:

> Hello all!

> The subject pretty much says it all -- I have a Newbridge "MainStreet"
> 3624 channel bank which I need to reconfigure, but I have not been
> able to obtain the proper console cable for it, nor have I found the
> info needed to make one in my searching. Does anyone have the pinouts?

> TIA,

> Keith Thelen
> Kanabec Systems
> http://www.kanabecsystems.com/
> Mac + PC consulting for East Central Minnesota

There is a PDF or manual at
http://www.tda600.com/Manuals/Newbridge/Newbridge%203624%20Channel%20Bank%20Installation%20Manual.PDF

Pinout is on page 109 of 526, Chap 11

Go to Next message: ranck@vt.edu: "Re: What's in a Name?: That Which We Call an iPhone by Any Other Name"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Want an iPhone? Beware the iHandcuffs"
May be in reply to: Keith Thelen: "Newbridge 3624 Console Port - Pinout?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page