TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Telephone Building Web Page

Re: Telephone Building Web Page

Steven Lichter (diespammers@ikillspammers.com)
Fri, 05 Jan 2007 01:24:24 GMT

Diamond Dave wrote:

> On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:11:17 -0800, Rob <wahtever@wahtever.net> wrote:

>>> Anyone know what happened to the web site that had pictures of buildings
>>> mostly in California? I have some photos for him.

>> http://www.thecentraloffice.com/

> In addition to The Central Office, there are two other central office
> building sites of interest:

> Telebeans: http://www.telebeans.org

> Telebeans was created by Parris Wood, who died in March 2006. His
> parents are keeping the site operational for the time being.

> Telephone World: http://www.dmine.com/phworld/co

> These are central office pictures that I have taken or have been
> submitted to me.

> Enjoy!

> Dave Perrussel
> Webmaster - Telephone World

Thanks for the info. After I asked, I went on my old computer and
found the link. Just saved the 2 links you listed and will look at
them later.

I worked for GTE for 30 years in California, the whole time as a CO
Installer, before I retired. I still do some contract work when I
feel like it, but it is not the same as the old days before the
computer switches and the computer geeks who run them now, they could
not find a real case of trouble. But then I'm one of them too, since
I went to many EAX and ESS schools before I retired.

The Only Good Spammer is a Dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2007 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot In Hell Co.

Go to Next message: Steven J. Sobol: "Re: The Best Phone Company in America"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: User Generated Content Good For Old Media"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page