TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Telephone Building Web Page

Re: Telephone Building Web Page

Rob (wahtever@wahtever.net)
Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:11:17 -0800

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 00:23:14 GMT, Steven Lichter
<diespammers@ikillspammers.com> wrote:

> Anyone know what happened to the web site that had pictures of buildings
> mostly in California? I have some photos for him.

> The Only Good Spammer is a Dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
> (c) 2007 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot In Hell Co.

http://www.thecentraloffice.com/ ?

Go to Next message: Nahal Toosi, AP : "NYC School Cell Phone Solution Sought"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Trivia - Telephone Use in "The Parent Trap" Movies"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page